Friday, February 10, 2006

Please Support...

Final Destination 3.

Yeah!! It started this Friday, (This entry is written at 1:37 Am saturday morning) and I am going to go see it, and pay FULL PRICE, on Sunday Evening when I drop off the little gorehounds back at home.

I have been keeping tabs on what the Members of the Fangoria Message Boards have been saying about it (No one has posted any Spoilers at this point) and so far there has only been 1 negative review for it.

The first Final Destination was pretty good. The Second Final Destination was a BLOOD SOAKED BLAST...so I can't wait to see the Third one. It's a shame that Tony Todd is reduced to a "Voice" this time around.

Go see it once, twice, THREE Times..........but please support it. It's a real cool franchise....and go buy the first two if you don't already have them in your collection.


EXTRA EXTRA!!!!!!! Hot off the press NEWS!!!!!!

Tom Savini has been added as a guest at the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors, in Chicago, March 4-5. (I'm going to get him and George Romero to sign my Dawn of the Dead Ultimate Edition Boxset).

www.Fangoria.com for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home