Thursday, July 13, 2006

Random-ness

Greetings Fellow Gorehounds.

I know I've not posted/ reviewed in a while and that's on me....My bad. I haven't really been renting anything lately cause as far as the DTV movies go there hasn't really been anything looking of interest lately.

Flashback Weekend is now Two Weeks away (as of Tomorrow) and I am getting geared up for that. So expect a big write up on that in the next couple weeks.

As far as my DVD purchasing is going all I have been getting are the Masters of Horror series. Which have been 7 stories so far (out of 13)....

Stuart Gordon's "Dreams in the Witch House"
John Carpenter's "Cigarette Burns"
Mick Garris' "Chocolate"
Don Coscarelli's "Incident On and Off a Mountain Road"
Lucky McKee's "Sick Girl"
John Landis' "Deer Woman"
Joe Dante's "Homecoming"

My "Real" job has me spending up all my strength at work...so I don't have to much free time to bring you the news anymore.

So...The Morgue of Mayhem will be closed temporarily until Flashback Weekend. Then I will re-open the Morgue and spill out the gory details of my favorite Convention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home