Thursday, April 13, 2006

July is right around the cor(O)ner...





...And Flashback Weekend has just added a few more names to the Guest List. frankly I'm not to impressed; I mean the Devil's Rejects cast reunion is Da Bomb (Plan on getting my DVD signed by ALL OF THEM), but the other guests such as Cerina Vincent (Cabin Fever), Courtney Gaines (Children of the Corn), Danielle Harris (Halloween 4 & 5).

Not headliners by any means....com'on, in 2004 they got Dee Wallace Stone, Angela Bettis. In 2005 they got Adrienne Barbau, Michael Barryman, Camielle Keaton.

It's not like I WON'T go this year....but I do think I'll have a lot more money to shop with instead of paying for Autographs. But then, on the flip-side, they are NOT done getting guests either....I guess we'll see what magic they can pull out of thier hats.

www.flashbackweekend.com for all details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home