Sunday, August 13, 2006

My FIRST Film Credit.

Greetings Fellow Gorehounds!!!

Remember the times I was mentioning the Auditions for a small independant film called "Hot Rod Zombies from Hell"?

Well...I went to the 2nd Audition / Callback today back at MoJoe's HotHouse in Chicago and it turned into a day of Grand News.

I have been cast in the role of Bernie.

Bernie is a non-speaking role.....

Bernie is a Zombie!!

But not just ANY Zombie....

Bernie is the LEAD ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Carnage is slated to begin sometime in September....but I'll know more about the production schedule a bit in the future.

So now you'll be getting "Set Reports" from the set of Hot Rod Zombies from Hell; minus the spoilers of course!!

Time for me to continue my "Happy Dance"......

See ya soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Smartypants said...

wow! congradulations. i often thought of you as a bernie

7:38 AM  
Blogger Sir Laguna said...

Sorry for being late, but... CONGRATULATIONS! I hope for a soon release so I can finally see you and stop imagining you as Angela Bettis (damn avatars).

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home