Saturday, December 16, 2006

"SINFUL" - A Review!

Greetings Fellow Gorehounds.

It has been a while since I posted up a review so I thought after viewing one of the latest Misty Mundae films that I would like to share my thoughts on it. Are you interested??? Good, here we go.

"Sinful".

Symptoms:
Lilith cannot conceive a child no matter how hard she tries and how desperately she wishes. As her marriage begins to unravel, so does her hold on reality slowly and painfully and dangerously slip away. A beautiful neighbor who has just become pregnant befriends Lilith, and thier relationship ignites a furious envy within her that turns increasingly threatening. Cursed with a body refusing to bear life and driven mad by psychotic fantasy, Lilith will stop at nothing to experience happiness with a child - any child. She will become a mother, right this very moment, however monstrous and shocking the consequences might be.

Diagnosis:
This twisted little tale is pretty damn dark and grim. Misty Mundae turns in another good performance as a desperate woman on the edge.

Sinful has a good story, the performances are also pretty good, lots of skin and even some gore.

I'm glad I blind bought this. It sits proudly in my collection. Now all I have to do is find a place that rents out "Shock-O-Rama".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home