Friday, March 03, 2006

Tomorrow is the Day!!!



Is Your Pulse Pounding??? Mine is.

Greetings Fellow Gorehounds!

I am getting my things together (DVD's I want Signed) for the FANGORIA'S WEEKEND OF HORRORS.

I will be out the door and on the road, before the sun shows its face, on my way to Rosemont. IL to get tickets for the EVENT 10 YEARS IN THE MAKING. Some of the guests include....

GEORGE ROMERO, TOM SAVINI, MICK GARRIS, BRETT PIPER, MISTY MUNDAE, GARY SHERMAN, ARI LEHMAN, MARK BORCHARDT (Local Film Maker), JAMES GUNN...

For a COMPLETE list of Guests go to www.Fangoria.com and click on the Weekend of Horrors banner.

DVD's that I am bringing to get signed are....

Dawn of the Dead: Ultimate Edition ( hopefully signed by George Romero, Tom Savini)

Dead & Buried (Hopefully signed by Gary Sherman)

Bite Me! (Hopefully signed by Brett Piper & Misty Mundae {Erin Brown})

I will give a full & Detailed report of the Event no later than Monday. Keep your eyes peeled, Gorehounds, fun is a-brewing.

1 Comments:

Blogger too outspoken said...

I hope you have fun at fango. Don't forget that it's only one day, and you'll have tons of fun.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home