Saturday, March 11, 2006

The DR. gets Misty.



Greetings Fellow Gorehounds.

If your a fan of Erin Brown than seeing her in person is no surprise to you on how stunning she is. Beautiful on Film but Gorgeous in person. I was trying to have a simple conversation with her but I was brain-farting all day long on the simplest things. For instance; I was telling her how great it was to see her acting with Angela Bettis in Lucky McKee's "Bite Me"....(*DOH!*, MORON!!) She looked puzzled and said..."You mean "Sick Girl"? I replied..."Yeah, I meant Sick Girl." while I shook my head in disbelief that I had blown such an easy compliment.

I was so tired that day from the overflowing anticipation of the event from the night before. I hardly had any sleep (Lucky if I got in 2 hours) but I was pretty much running on adrenaline the whole day so Brain-Farts were GOING to happen; but with my luck they ALWAYS happen at the most unopportune times.

I had asked Erin if she had plans on leaving the folks at E.I. Cinema and she said that she is working on it. She was getting better scripts and offers since she did "Sick Girl" for the Masters of Horror series. I told her that I was pulling for her cause her talents are far outgrowing thier films.

She signed the slip cover of "Bite Me"....XoX-Misty Mundae. My day was more than complete at that time.

Can't wait to see who's on the Guest List for next years Fangoria's Weekend of Horrors. Hope to see ya there...cause I'm not missing it for the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home