Saturday, March 18, 2006

Films added to the VHS Horror Collection




Greetings Fellow Gorehounds.

I just purchased 12 more Horror Films (On VHS) that are being added (After viewing them first) to my Horror Rack.

Watch Me When I Kill
Hospital Massacre
Silent Night Deadly Night
The Town That Dreaded Sundown
Don't Look in the Basement
Bloody Birthday
New Year's Evil
Funeral Home
Boarding House
Dead Pit
Xtro
Terror in the Aisles

Last Week I picked up these 6...
C.H.U.D
Truth or Dare? A critical madness
The Black Cat (Lucio Fulci, Director)
The Blob ('80's Remake)
To All a Goodnight (David Hess, Director)
Curse II: The Bite (Unrated Version)

Top 12 purchased at Video Country, in Burlington, Wi, for $40...Bottom 6 were purchased at the Same store for $25. The store is closeing (Due to the residense of Blockbuster & Movie Gallery) and they are expecting to stay open till July....EVERYTHING in the store is for sale. I am still raping the Horror Section until it is run dry....and I'm about all out of getting the hard to find titles as I have bought them already...LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home